JATN envisions a society based on the values of safe mobility, gender justice. We visualize a society free of Gender Based Violence and Discrimination.
- Forming people’s organizations for safe migration, awareness generation and capacity development in 24 districts of Jharkhand.
- Advocacy work by engaging withstakeholders and media persons.
- Research and documentation in all relevant fields in 24 districts.
- Necessary capacity development training for all JATN members.
- Coordinate with state, national and international organizations.
- Identify and guarantee indispensable financial and other resources for effective functioning of JATN.
- Ensure fundamental rights to women in Jharkhand.
- Safeguard human rights by encouraging safe mobility and migration which would put a full stop on human trafficking.
- Reduce gender based and domestic violence.
Values at JATN
- Honest and trust worthy